Operations Analyst, Client Service (Contract)
- Nov 16, 2021
- S$0-4k pm
Our client, one of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations is looking for an Client Services, Operations Analyst. Responsibilities
- Provide operation and client service support in an appropriate and timely manner
- Coordinate and liaise with internal teams in APAC, EMEA and US to provide coverage and support for global clients
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients. Provide clients with a single point of contact into the firm and ensure they have access to required markets, products, sales and traders.
- Interact with sales team to provide analysis and account reviews in regular basis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the positive and flexible attitude
- Understanding of appropriate escalation - Team player, willingness to adapt new tasks, challenges and share the knowledge at any level
- Excellent time management, ability to handle high volume and time sensitive client queries
- Willingness to recognize and hold accountable for problems and initiate actions to solve them
- Identify and streamline operational tasks and ensure high level of STP.
- Provide clients with in-person demonstrations of client interface systems, new product/market support
- 5+ years of experience in a operations role, ideally a client facing role.
- Strong ability to communicate clearly with sales and clients.
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Understanding of Markets Ops Trade lifecycle with ideally a focus on Settlements, Corp Actions.
- Knowledge of industry rules and regulations, as well as common industry wide business practices.
If you are keen on this role, please apply now or send a copy of your CV to Sheila Yeo - firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd |EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1985893 | YEO ANN NING, SHEILA