Fiera Capital (Asia) establishes Fiera Capital’s Asia-Pacific footprint and is part of the large global distribution and investment capabilities of the firm to meet the growing demands from our clients for a full spectrum of investment strategies. We deliver full-service and integrated portfolio-management solutions to institutional, retail and private wealth clients across a wide array of traditional and alternative asset classes.
- End to end trade support, including pre-trade and post trade for multi asset classes and derivatives products
- Work closely with the Portfolio Managers and act as middle office with Finance and Fund Admin
- Manging and resolving any trade related issues with counterparties and/or custodian
- Post trade settlement: positions and cash reconciliations
- Attending corporate action
- Responsible for all back office matters
- Attending day to day issues and carry out additional duties as assigned
- Attend and assist with external audit process
- Understand the workflow and system used by the firm
- Attend to incoming KYC request
- Open trading account with counterparties
- Review of confidentiality agreement
- Candidate comes with at least 2 to 5 years working experiences in Operations covering private equity.
- Candidates with exposure to multi asset classes will be highly considered.
- Strong communications skills will be required as you will be working closely with key internal and external stakeholders
- Adaptability, Good IT, Analytical Skill and a good team player.