Responsible for the day-to-day analysis, research and resolution of varied problems. Functions include administering defined procedures, analysis and report generation, and exception processing. Coordinates the implementation of products/services and operational solutions. May assist in designing, documenting, implementing, and monitoring of new products/services. A role exists for a highly motivated, industry established, professional within the F&O and OTC Clearing Operations, who is looking to further expand an already successful career in the field of Futures & Options and OTC Clearing.
- Responsible for the clearing activities across APAC exchanges supported from Singapore Clearing team
- Oversight of top day clearing activities
- Responsible for processing
- Act as escalation point for issues raised by the offshore clearing team
- Responsible for processing expiration of F&O contracts
- Manage regulatory reporting obligations with APAC exchanges
- Resolve trade breaks and allocations issues raised internally or by clients
- Continuous Improvement of the Operating Environment with regards to STP, risk and control
- Individuals typically have 2 to 4 years of experience.
- Excellent communication, effective with peers and internal teams.
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment
- Strength in identifying and implementing solutions for process improvement
- Knowledge in the Law, Rule and Regulation (LRR) for APAC markets, especially on Non-Financial Regulatory Reporting (NFRR)
- Futures industry experience working for a FCM, Exchange, Clearing House or Regulator
- Experience using Sungard GMI system is preferred, as well as experience with derivative clearing middleware systems, Global Seals, ClearVision and Exchange Terminal