About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Perform day-to-day operations such as processing of client's transactions for Structured products in accordance with bank operational menu, desk instructions, compliance and regulatory requirements
- Instruct and monitors market settlement and cash funding between the bank and custodian and ensure these are processed accurately and timely
- Follow up on unmatched/unsettled trades with dealer, broker counterparties
- Ensure proper and timely escalation to business and/or management
- Provide other administrative support for the department, updating KPI, filing etc
- Handle ad hoc project as assigned
- Provide settlement support on Public holiday
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.]
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Internal: Relationship Managers, Client Service Managers, Dealers, In-Country Operations team, Compliance, Credit and Risk team
- External: Brokers, Custodians
- Independent and willing to learn
- Work well under stress and within tight deadline
- Team player
- MS Office exp
- Strong Communication
- Less than 4 yrs exp Preferred.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.