- Mar 19, 2021
Our client, a reputable Investment Bank is looking to hire for an Operations Analyst for a permanent role. If you would be keen, please send your CV across to email@example.com Job Scope
- Trade processing and validation for securities, structured products, derivatives and mutual funds. Acts as both maker and checker roles.
- Ensure timely release of trade confirmations to clients, monitor and manage failed confirmation status
- Trade reconciliation - inter-co rec, external broker rec etc
- Performs signature verification and callbacks to support clients on assets transfer (inward and outward remittance)
- Single point of contact on instruction queries
- Liaise with RM on booking instructions for clients that requires special handling.
- Follow-up with counterparties on trade discrepancies &/or liaise with Execution desk to resolve discrepancies.
- Ensure daily day-end tasks and reports are completed
- MIS - contribute to weekly, monthly trade volume reporting.
- Handling the regulatory report - MAS and Transaction Reporting.
- 3-5 years in Wealth Management / Private Banking Operations for Analyst
- Experience in Treasury products (e.g., FX, SWAPs, DCI, FX Options), Structured products (e.g., ELN, DCN),OTC derivatives (such as accumulators, decumulators, equities Options, CDS, IRS, CFC) and Mutual funds products
- Understand the market rules and regulations for cross products
- Versatile in excel and powerpoint
- Added advantage if candidate has Avaloq experience
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688