- Up to SGD $60K P.A
- Permanent, Full time
- JAC Recruitment , EA Licence No: 90C3026
- 21 Apr 19
My client, one of the major Asian Fintech companies, is currently looking for a talented Operations Analyst to join their Cryptocurrency Exchange based in Singapore. The team, consisting of professionals from various well-known Financial institutions and Consulting firms, is quickly expanding and is aiming to be one for the leading Exchange in the region. You should be a fast learner who enjoys being in a fast-paced start-up environment and have a strong interest in Blockchain/Cryptocurrency.
You will be working closely with the operation manager to ensure that the day to day operational duties are completed and also assist with various team with their project and duties when required.
- Responsible for the day to day platform operations.
- Monitoring of platform performance.
- Assisting with the documentation of policies and procedures.
- Processing of customers' deposits and withdrawals.
- Assisting with the customer service team during high level queries.
- Work with the project managers to assist in ongoing projects within the firm.
- At least 2 years of working experience preferably in Operations in the financial industry.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Tech savvy with a strong interest in finance/Cryptocurrency
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Fast learner, process driven and able to follow instructions.
- Attention to detail
- Competitive salary package
- 21 days of annual leave per year.
- International environment that supports open discussions and sharing of ideas.