Operations Analyst- Projects (Contract)
- Mar 30, 2021
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to hire for an Operations role for an 8 months contract, subject to further extension/conversion. Overview
This role involves working on ongoing regulatory and data migration projects and also manages queries on OTC and Fixed Income securities valuation reporting. Responsibilities:
- Participate in regulatory projects, data migration and process improvement projects.
- Manages queries on OTC and Fixed Income securities valuation reporting
- Follow up in resolution of trade/valuation discrepancies with Clients, Trade Control, and Front Office
- Provide audit confirmation to auditor upon request.
- Ideally 3-4 years of Banking or Financial Institution working experience in Finance, Technology, Risk Support or Client Service Functions
- Product experience and knowledge in Derivatives.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs - is a continuous learner.
- Knowledge with Excel is a must.
- Prior participation or experience working in regulatory projects is a good-to-have.
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered. If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho firstname.lastname@example.org . Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd Constance Cho EA License - 11C5502 Reg No - R1876688