TOM Singapore Pte Ltd is working to support our client, an international banking group in sourcing experienced Operational Risk Director candidates with strong 'digital' and technology risk exposure. The desired candidate will have approx. 18 years of relevant risk experience with a strong foundational understanding of the risks implicated in the running of a digital banking system.
- Provide guidance to the first line to identify and manage Operational Risks
- Lead the design of the second line of defence in managing Operational Risk, strategy and governance
- Define and implement an Operational Risk Framework - angled towards a digital banking environment
- Design the risk and control self-assessment process
- Lead and promote understanding of all digital operational risk requirements
- 15-20 years of relevant risk and digital experience
- Expert understanding of technology and the digital banking space
- Knowledge of deploying risk assessment techniques using data analytics
- Strong communication & influencing skills
Should you meet the role requirements and wish to apply for the role, kindly send through your CV in consideration. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted at this time.