Operation Analyst (contract)
- Oct 06, 2021
- S$0-4k pm
Our client, one of the world's leading financial institutions, offers a full range of banking, investing, asset management, risk management products/services is looking for an operations analyst
What you will do
- Monitor and ensure margin settlements
- Process and settle cash and non-cash collaterals in an accurate and timely manner
- Monitor clients' and affiliates exposure and process margin calls in a timely manner before settlement cut-off
- Liaise with clients and internal business partners to resolve issues
- Identify anomalies and ensure complete and timely issue resolution
- Perform management reporting
- Participate in technology enhancement initiatives, projects and UATs
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and internal business partners
- Handle regulatory and audit requests
- Strong experience in one or more of the following areas: OTC Derivatives, Fixed Income, Exchange Traded Derivatives or Prime Brokerage.
- Prior experience in Collateral Management, particularly for OTC Derivatives is an advantage
- Experience in institutional client service
- Experience in handling regulatory and audit requests
- Experience in handling complex margin dispute and issue resolution
If you are keen on this role, please apply now or send a copy of your CV to Sheila Yeo - firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd |EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1985893 | YEO ANN NING, SHEILA