Open Systems Application Developer, Group Operations & Technology
- Work closely with key stakeholders to deliver projects and solutions.
- Design high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Perform development for server-end applications and database table creation, stored procedures scripting.
- Provide support to SIT and UAT, investigate and resolve technical issues reported in projects.
- Conduct system and performance management, application vulnerability management and control, software release management.
- Plan and commission production system implementation.
- Develop and review technical documents and other System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) related documents.
- Provide thought leadership within own area of responsibility.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting.
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated
- Preferably with Information Technology / Engineering /Computer Science related degree.
- Possesses at least 5 years of relevant software development experience.
- Strong technical knowledge and development experience in object oriented languages like C# or Java.
- Strong competency in design OO pattern and enterprise integration patterns
- Relevant experience in Java, Spring and J2EE technologies
- Relevant experience working with SQL Server, Oracle, RDBMS design and optimization.
- Experience with Messaging, Python, NoSQL DB (MongoDB) is a plus.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and AGILE methodology.
- Self-motivated and possess drive, and ability to work independently and a good team player.
- Strong analytical, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Passion to learn new technology and deliver high quality deliverables in first go.