Open Banking Engineering Lead
The Digital S/W Engineer Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Responsibilities:
• Experience and expertise in Open Banking, Partnerships & APIs.
• Extensive knowledge and expertise in Open Banking Regulations of various APAC & EMEA Markets.
• Expertise in Spring, REST APIs, JSON, Microservices Architecture and Implementation, Cloud Technologies.
• Strong expertise in Oauth2, Open ID, various Authorization schemes.
• Extensive Knowledge of Consumer Banking Domain, APIs, Customer Experience on Digital & Partnership Platforms.
• Implement the latest industry trends in the Open Banking & Partnership Area.
• Experience of tools such as Bitbucket, Jira, Swagger Editor, Confluence, MS Office (Visio/Excel/PPTs).
• Strong knowledge of unit testing, behavioral testing and continuous integration.
• Knowledge of monitoring/log analytic tools such as Splunk, AppDynamics would be added advantage
• Extensive Knowledge in Open API architecture and its guidelines.
• Exposure of latest digital banking experiences in Industry and strong hold / eagerness to learn system architecture, data flows and message orchestrations.
• Expertise in Requirement Gathering, converting requirements into Customer Journeys knitted with APIs, tech design documents, API specification - functional and tech documents, taking projects from inception to go live.
• Strong understanding of SDLC and Experience in delivering projects from inception to Customer Launch with effective planning by understanding possible tech challenges in implementation of tech solutions.
• Strong expertise and understanding of Consumer Banking Customer Journeys on Digital Platforms, APIs Integration with UI.
• Expertise in understanding functional & technical issues and guiding the team for resolution.
• Advanced communication skills, team player with willingness to learn and innovate with forward thinking Organization. Qualifications:
- 8-10 years in a product development/product management environment
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Data driven and results-oriented
- Experience delivering with an agile methodology
- Experience in affecting large culture change
- Experience leading infrastructure programs
- Skilled at working with third party service providers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Technology Job Family:
Digital Software Engineering Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting