Links is currently looking out for potential candidates
No job description added
* Contacting clients and the business to obtain AML information and documentation.
* Answer queries on accounts and client relationships from Operations and Sales
* Project management ranging from small enhancements to large-scale, global projects
* Ensuring all communications are of the highest professional standard to maintain client service excellence.
* Timely and effective escalation of potential relationship issues and devising possible resolutions.
* Taking responsibility for delivering against commitments.
* Participate in regular meetings with the program team to maintain clarity around workflow, develop required reporting and identify
and implement efficiencies.
Requirements:* Minimum 2-3 years' experience financial industry experience; title will commensurates with experience
* Experience in liaising with clients directly and business contacts on a global basis
* Preference for experience of AML requirements either via a Client On-boarding role or experience on a similar role including an
understanding of client structures and AML requirements for hedge funds, private corporations, etc
* Excellent communication skills, in both written and verbal form. Confidence to deal professionally and persuasively with clients
and senior figures within the firm
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office products; skills in Business Intelligence tools (Alteryx, Tableau, RPA, AI) will be beneficial
Rashida Begum Bte Packir Mohideen Senior Consultant
EA Registration Number R1766879
Links HR Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 09C5322