Trade Operations Executive
We are currently working with an expanding Chinese trading house who is seeking to hire an Oil Trading Operator to support their trading team.
Responsibilities: (Includes but not limited to)
* Handle all trade related support activities: contract execution, documentation, liaising with banks for LC application, etc
* Assist traders by liaising with other stakeholders for price fixing, shipping arrangement, cargo tracking etc
* Ensure timely processing of invoices and payments
* Miscellaneous tasks assigned by management team
* At least 2-3 years of experience in the oil trading operations
* Experience in petrochemical trading will be an advantage
* Good knowledge on international commodity trade (UCP600, INCOTERMS etc)
* Able to speak and write in Mandarin Chinese fluently
* Strong interpersonal skills, networking skills, and written communication skills
Candidates applying for the role should be meticulous, hardworking, and initiative driven.