- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Singapore
- 10 Nov 17
Oil Trading Analyst, Crude Oil (Physical), Commodities, Asia - Singapore
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Salary: AttractiveOil Trading Analyst, Crude Oil (Physical), Commodities, Asia – Singapore
• Collect and summarize market information relevant to Crude Oil.
• Analyze the information collected and make recommendations to traders based on the analysis to capture potential profit opportunities.
• Keep track of global oil movements and events that have impact on Crude Oil.
• Compile daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Prepare presentations as and when required.
• Degree in Business Administration, Science, Engineering or equivalent.
• 2-5 years relevant experience in research / analytics in physical crude oil market
• Strong understanding of crude oil pricing, benchmarks and futures.
• Good with numbers and strong analytical skills.
• Good communication and written skills.
• Meticulous and able to work independently and good team player.
Oil Trading Analyst, Crude Oil (Physical), Commodities, Asia – Singapore
This role will offer the Oil Trading Analyst - Crude Oil the opportunity to continue growing your career with a leading trading house (with refineries).
Candidates applying for the role should possess excellent leadership skills, hard working, and possess strong shipping operational and technical knowledge.
To apply please send a word copy of your CV to: