Offshore Premier Banking Manager (Malaysia Market) - Premier Banking Asia, Group Consumer Financial Services
At OCBC, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. If you are a go-getter with high level of drive, do come and join us today!
As an Offshore Premier Banking Manager, your roles & responsibilities will include:
- Implement service initiatives (in accordance with the Customer Experience guidelines) and ensure consistency of service quality and delivery
- Ensure that RMs adhere to the Bank's Premier Banking Offshore marketing guidelines.
- Manage operations risk and ensure that the Bank's operational standards and requirements are adhered to.
- Adhere to all bank's compliance standards.
- Contribute to the bottom line of Premier Banking Offshore through the accomplishment of profit and growth targets.
- Mentor and inspire team members to achieve full potential in sales and service excellence.
- Provide coaching & motivation to staff to optimise financial contribution to Premier Banking Offshore.
- Market coverage will be for Malaysia, Indonesia or NRI market.
- At least 6 years' experience in the banking and financial services industry with a strong track record in financial product sales & team management
- Good track record in effective team management
- University degree
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- You must have experience in covering customers in Malaysia or the Southeast Asia markets.
- Able to articulate with both Bahasa, Mandarin or Indian dialect speaking clients.
- Effective management skills with strong leadership qualities
- Possess initiative, drive and ability to work independently as well as in a team
- It is essential for candidates to be creative and possess the initiative, drive and ability to work independently and in a team.