Officer / Senior Officer, Remittance & Deposit Services
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 25 Apr 18 2018-04-25
Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Remittance & Deposit Services
Overview of Division/Department
Our Remittance and Deposit Services (RDS), a member of our Asia and Oceania Administration Department, comprises of two teams – Remittance team which provides Inward and Outward Remittance services to customers and a Deposit team, which provides Cash/Cheque Clearing, and Giro/Current Account services to customers.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Handling day-to-day transactions relating to Remittance and Giro/Cheque Clearing
- Participating in UAT testing, project implementation, study sessions and system enhancement discussions
- Preparing reports, Internal Operation Procedures and minutes of meeting
- Performing other ad-hoc projects or tasks driven by business needs
What you should have:
- A Diploma/Degree holder
- Minimum 4 years of relevant/hands-on experience Remittance/Deposit with at least three years of checker experience
- Able to work independently under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"