Officer / Senior Officer, Japanese Corporate Banking 1
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 16 Dec 17 2017-12-16
Singapore Corporate Banking Department - Japanese Corp. Banking 1
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Overview of Division/Department
Our Japanese Corporate Banking (JCBD), member of Singapore Corporate Banking Department, is one of the marketing team responsible for promoting the bank's extensive range of products across FX & Derivative, Loan, Deposit, Trade Finance, Cash Management, Advisory Service, and Structured Finance to Japanese based companies with branches and or subsidiaries incorporated in Singapore.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Managing relationships and new business development with Japanese multinational corporations' portfolios.
- Maximizing profitability from existing and new portfolios assigned.
- Analyzing credit risk, documentation and setting up of credit facilities, and execution of transactions.
- Coordinating with relevant divisions and departments, and other branches within our overseas network.
What you should have:
- A Bachelor degree with 3 years of relevant experience in a corporate banking environment in a relationship management role.
- Business-level proficiency in both English and Japanese languages, as the incumbent is expected to read and understand documents as well as respond in these two languages.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"