Officer / Senior Officer (6-months Contract). Human Resources Section
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 25 Apr 18 2018-04-25
Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Human Resources
Overview of Division/Department
Human Resources (HR) is responsible for managing, implementing and executing various HR functions in the Singapore office. There are six teams in HRD in charge of the various functions: Recruitment, Business Partnering, Shared Services, Systems Payroll & Compliance, Rewards, and Talent Management. The Shared Services team is in charge of staff, mobility, benefits and training administration.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Support documentation and assist in matters relating to HR compliance administration
- Assist with general administration to ensure effective operation
- Support HRIS / Recruitment System administration
- Administer user accounts in HR systems e.g. creating, deleting or updating user account information
- Maintaining proper documentation of all systems access accounts
What you should have:
- Good administrative, meticulous and organizational skills
- Good team player and adaptable to changes
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications / Macros & VBA a plus
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"