Officer / Senior Officer
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
Industry Research Department, Asia Office - Asia Office 2
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Overview of Division/Department
Our Industry Research Department (IRD) - Asia Office is responsible in providing industry research and strategic advisory for the origination and promotion of business strategies (e.g. Merger & Acquisition) to clients in the South East Asia, India and Oceania region. The team works closely with sector analysts in IRD tokyo and the regional Relationship Managers to identify clients' needs and issues, and provides advisory services to clients.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Supporting preparation of presentation materials for the team, especially by translating Japanese version of the existing presentation to English version
- Gathering industry and corporeate information from various data sources including internet and arranging information into chart or graph formats to support industry research and strategic advisory activities of the team.
- Supporting management on secretarial, administrative and compliance matters .
- Ensuring proper execution of day-to-day operations and providing suggestions on enhancing performance and efficiency
What you should have:
- A Bachelor's degree with prior relevant experience
- Business-level proficiency in both English and Japanese languages, as the incumbent is expected to read and understand documents as well as respond in these two languages
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint , Excel and Word