Officer, Regulatory Reporting – HR Operations (1 year contract)
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 22 Apr 18
Officer, Regulatory Reporting – HR Operations (1 year contract)Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for conducting regular declaration exercises and provide subject matter advisory to senior management team and employees on queries relating to disclosure and reporting requirements.
- You are expected to monitor disclosure submissions to ensure that the declaration exercises are completed within stipulated timelines.
- To ensure data completeness, you will review disclosures and where necessary, engage the relevant parties to clarify ambiguities.
- Timely collation of disclosures and report preparation to ensure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements.
- You will also diligently maintain a repository of disclosed data to facilitate handling of enquiries from Management and/or MAS.
- Working closely with Group Compliance and other stakeholders, you will participate actively in system automation projects and testing.
- Diploma holder with at least 3 years of related experience preferably in financial institution
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Ability to work independently and deliver within tight deadlines
- Strong attention to details and good communication and follow-through skills