Officer, Operations Planning
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Operations Planning
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Overview of Division/Department
Our Operations Planning (OPD), a member of our Asia & Oceania Administration Department, is responsible for planning, promoting and coordinating activities necessary to maintain and improve the quality of Mizuho's operational infrastructures.
This position is for Regulatory Reporting and Support Team
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Regulatory reporting such as MAS reports, Head Office reports,etc
- Issuance of Certificate of Balance /Audit Confirmation/Mark-to-Market reports.
- P erform OFAC screening
- Opening & Closing of Correspondent Banks account
- Handling of rates upload - Exchange rates, Revaluation rates, General Funding rates, Market rates, Future rates, BIS rates, Base rates, etc.
What you should have:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous in handling administrative task and data entries
- Good in solving problems
- Knowledge of advance Excel, Excel VBA, Microsoft Access Program
- Knowledge of IT computing is an added advantaged