Officer, Legal & Business Admin
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 20 Oct 18
Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Legal & Business Admin
Overview of Division/Department
Our Legal and Business Administration, a member of our Asia & Oceania Administration Department, consists of two teams – the Legal team and the Business Administration team. The functions of the Legal team are to provide, in general, legal support to the bank in terms of any legal needs of the business lines. The functions of the Business Administration team are, in general, to provide general documentation and registration support in terms of the setting up and maintenance of credit lines and customer accounts.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Documentation review and maintenance of credit lines and customer accounts registration
- Verification of document originality and update of customer accounts
- Administrative duties in support of operational responsibilities
- Ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time
What you should have:
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline
- At least 1 year work experience in an administrative function, preferably in credit administration
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"