Officer, Deal Execution
- Aug 13, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Multinational Corporate Bank who are well known for their Corporate Lending and Financial Markets business in the APAC region.
In Singapore, they operate with more than 500 employees, with focus on agile way of working, always striving to tweak and make positive changes to meet their objectives.
The Singapore team is looking for an experienced Loan Operations Officer to join their Loan Operations department, reporting to the Team Head. As an Analyst, you will be responsible to provide support and expertise to the lending business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform middle office coverage and provide instruction to back office to process bilateral and syndicated loans for corporate clients
- Make and check transactions, including in agent role, for risk monitoring and reporting systems
- Perform legal checks, verification of drawdown & payment requests, monitoring of credit limits under agreements
- Regulatory reporting of MASTOP100
- Participates in ad-hoc projects and testing for lending system
- 2 years experience working in similar Middle/Back Office function, preferably in Corporate Banking
- Good working knowledge on Corporate Lending business
- Strong understanding of Facility Agreements and administration of Financial Covenants
- Good communication skills and ability to adapt well in teams
- Prior system knowledge in LOANIQ would be strong plus point
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932