Officer/Senior Officer, Trade Services
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 22 Jan 18 2018-01-22
Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Trade Services
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Overview of Division/Department
Our Trade Services (TRS), a member of our Asia & Oceania Administration Department, is responsible for handling all trade related transactions which includes checking of documentary credits/collections, invoice financing relating to goods and services, freight financing, trust receipt etc.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Checking of export and import documents against Documentary Credits as per UCP600 and ISBP practices
- Issuance of Documentary Credits
- Handling of Export Documents (with and without DC)
- Processing export LC advicing and confirmation.
- Processing bills bought, discounting and forfaiting
What you should have:
- A Bachelor Degree with keen interest in banking back office trade operations
- At least 3 years relevant experience in trade operations is required for Senior Officer level
- Meticulous and ability to multi-task are attributes that will help the candidate perform successfully in this role
- Document checking experience will be an advantage
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"