Officer/Senior Officer, Credit Risk Management
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 21 Feb 18 2018-02-21
Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Credit Risk Management
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Overview of Division/Department
Our Credit Risk Management (CRM), a member of our Asia & Oceania Administration Department, is responsible for credit risk management for the Bank's Singapore portfolio. Apart from performing credit evaluations on our diverse corporate clients in Singapore and the region, CRM also manages the business and portfolio risks of our Bank.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Assisting in areas related to Credit Risk portfolio Management (Corporate Portfolio).
- Working with a team of credit analysts to collate, prepare and generate regulatory and management reports.
- Monitor early warning mechanism and prepare presentation deck on portfolio information.
- Work with analysts to conduct thematic credit stres testing.
- Cross-departmental projects.
What you should have:
- Degree in Business/ Finance, Computer, data science or statistics. Other degree holders with relevant experience will be considered.
- ~ 4 years working experience in a corporate/commercial bank.
- Strong computer & programming skills. (Excel VBA, Access, Tableau, SQL, R, etc)
- Familiarity with credit risk policy, MIS and portfolio management would be an advantage, especially with regard to Basel Capital Rules and financial reporting standards (e.g. IFRS9)
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"