- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Officer/AnalystAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Manage exception queues through investigating and resolving non-STP data feeds
- Managing LEI exception accordingly to MIFID requirements
- Middle Office representation in Working Groups or forums
- Extensive interaction with FO and stakeholder management across Ops, MO and FO - ensuring strong communication, transparency and appropriate prioritization
- Prepare Management information (MI) documents for senior stakeholder meetings
- Establish governance procedures or processes around detection and resolution of exception scenarios
- Identity gaps, conceptualize and implement holistic solution for the global Middle office
- Assist FX Middle Office team with other processing functions
Our Ideal Candidate
- University degree preferred
- Domain knowledge of FM products (particularly FX, Rates, Credit, Derivatives), in terms of product characteristics, risk, market data and P&L
- Financial markets experience ideally from a top tier bank
- Basic knowledge of regulations including MiFID and Margin Reform
- Understanding of front to back process and systems flows
- Analytical and strong process improvement mindset
- Confident communicator able to deal with both Front Office and offshore colleagues
- Demonstrate strong teamwork with internal and external groups
- Thrive on working in fast paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Fast learner with the ability to think out of the box and provide solutions
- Knowledge of Murex, BTS, Sabre systems
- Proficient in Excel (pivots, lookups and basic VBA an advantage)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.