- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 18 Dec 17 2017-12-18
Singapore Corporate Banking Department - Corporate Banking 1
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Overview of Division/Department
Our Corporate Banking (CBD), a member of our Singapore Corporate Banking Division, is one of the marketing team responsible for the promotion of the Bank's extensive range of products to non-Japanese corporates. This includes presenting European, American, and Asian multinational corporations with products ranging from FX and Derivatives, Loans, Trade Finance, Cash Management, Advisory Services to Structured Finance.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Credit application preparation (including data analysis)
- Account management (including due date control and reporting)
- Intern / External communications (including negotiation)
- Problem solving and Decision making (supported by senior members)
What you should have:
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or related studies with strong academic results and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills and self-motivated