Since launching in 1989, CMC Markets has become one of the world’s leading online CFD and financial spread betting providers, with nearly 60 million trades executed annually across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America. CMC Markets’ success is founded on its ability to deliver a wide range of trading products to customers, from single equities to indices, currencies and commodities. This means our clients can trade them all through one trading platform. CMC Markets has pioneered the development of online trading in markets around the world to become a world leading spread betting and CFD provider.
The role of the Office Manager is to oversee all of the administrative activities that facilitates a proficient, well organized office for the company. The post holder will be expected to deliver exceptional office administration and stakeholder support and delivery with specific responsibilities for the efficient operation of the office. To be a highly agile, hands-on and pro-active individual who fits into a small and fast-growing culture team.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General management of Singapore office including managing outsource pantry personnel, stocking up pantry, office stationery, contacting lighting or plumbing contractors where needed and liaise with external vendors
- Raise requisition on all purchases into our Oracle Iprocurement system
- Arranging monthly/quarterly/annual social or wellness events for office
- Co-ordinating and follow up with IT team/external IT support on all system related issues
- Ensuring office space, and meeting rooms are well maintain and equipment are all kept up to date
- Coordinator for Covid updates, BCP and FireDrill exercise and policy pertaining to BCP/Covid
- Ensure smooth onboarding and orientation of new staff
- Good knowledge of Employment Act, MOM , PDPA guidelines.
Middle Office and back office
- Banking authoriser for releasing of daily payments
- Securing professional indemnity, office insurance, travel insurance, & Employee health cover
- Ensure compliance of regulatory requirements when releasing client payments to ensure adherence to Security and Futures Act.
Company secretary duties
- Appointment as Corporate Secretary with the Registry or the Company.
- Liaise with external Corp Sec for all Corp Sec related matters such as Year End Audit, Bank signatory and authorizer change and ensuring all Board Resolution are properly passed and maintained.
- Audit Risk Committee & Board Secretarial duties including coordinating ARC & Board meeting reports, minutes-taking and delivery to members within stipulated datelines.
- Maintenance of Corporate files, AGM/EGM/ARC/Board meeting records, original contracts and agreements
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Office management experience
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- Ability to multi- task and deal with an ever changing and demanding work load
- Confident to liaise with senior managers
- Ability to establish, build and maintain good working relationships
- Flexible approach to cover other tasks
- Experience of dealing with personal and confidential data relating to employees
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- At least 4 years of Office Administration experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal skills
- Pleasant personality, self-driven and a team player
- Highly motivated and a can-do attitude, with a desire to work hard and make a positive impact
- Resourceful, good organisational skills, familiarity with office management procedures and MS Office applications
- Able to work with people of all cultures and backgrounds
KEY OBJECTIVES / KPIS
- Quality and efficiency of work
- Time management
- Project work
- Administration on staff matters
- Proactivity and Ownership
- Resilience and Adaptability
- Problem Solving
- Quality and Process Focus
- Confident, motivated, organised
- Interpersonal skills
- Staff culture and motivation