An Office Manager vacancy for 6 months in Financial Service company
This is a 6 months contract role covering a maternity leave period
- To attend to walk-in clients and guests inquires/request.
- To perform general administrative duties, such as scanning, indexing, photocopying of documents, and general filing.
- Assist with Client Account Opening and documentation
- Opening letter box daily, dispatch to relevant department and tallying invoices with finance.
- Sending out daily account opening letters to new clients.
- To handle purchasing and issuance of stationeries and sundries.
- To ensure tidiness of the office and meeting rooms.
- To ensure smooth operation of office equipment,maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- To assist with staff travel bookings including application of travel Visas and air ticket/hotel bookings using Egencia booking portal when needed
- Ordering of Pantry items/All Office supplies
- Arranging Courier for Documents /parcels for local and overseas.
- In charge of liaising and renewing contracts with vendors/suppliers with office equipment, water dispenser, electrical license, air-con servicing.
- Assisting HR with HR administration duties as necessary.
- Telco-contract lines renewal and handset arrangement for staffs
- In charge of documents storage/retrieval with Cisco recall Singapore.
- In Charge of all Medical Certificate-scanned and Medical/Dental/H&S claims(Liaising with AXA Agents )
- Applying Employment pass, Long term Visiting Pass/ Renewal of Work passes for foreigner
- To participate actively in the planning and execution of ad-hoc company events
- May be required to work outside of office hours for seminars or off-site client events
- Comfortable in dealing directly with suppliers and negotiating the best deal for all the organisation whilst remaining on good terms with the supplier
- Experienced in handling a range of administrative related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Educated to Diploma level
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Self-starting, enthusiastic team-player who will be willing and able to help colleagues at peak-times ; very organised individual who has the ability to remain calm and measured; very articulate / excellent communication skills (eg ability to identify key individuals any project, communicate easily with them and then communicate in a concise and friendly manner any relevant information to the rest of the organisation, both written and verbal); able to confidently negotiate with colleagues and suppliers; deadline / detail / delivery conscious and flexible to changing priorities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads