O&T Resource Management & Development Analyst
Form an integral part of the O&T Business Management, Governance & Service Level Management team, primarily (but not limited to) covering Resource and Workforce Management activities, and serve as the subject matter expert in design, test and implement the various tools used for workforce lifecycle and workforce allocation management, as well as for reporting purposes. He/ she will also manage the office space requirement of the O&T workforce and ensure the office space demand our workforce is well forecasted and met at all time by the supply from Corporate Services team.
The role holder will work closely with Head of Departments, Team Leads, Hiring Managers etc. key internal stakeholders, and stakeholders across Supporting Functions (such as HR, Finance/ Business Planning & Analysis Teams, Corporate Services team etc). He/ she will need to build strong relationships and partnerships with supporting functions, in order to respond to management's ad-hoc requests.
The ideal candidate must have good Technology (ideally with exposure to Banking Operations department as well) Business Management experience especially in the area of Workforce Management and its related activities.
Candidates with prior exposures to other Business Management functions, and/ or PMO experience would be of an added advantage. Responsibilities:
- Support Global Head of O&T in the management of O&T workforce (people resources) through the development, operationalization and continual fine tuning of the workforce management model, workflow, tools and reports that captures the demand and supply, type and skill set of O&T people resources - thereby allowing the wider O&T team to effectively plan, allocate, and utilise our resources to deliver O&T BAU activities and support the Bank's Technology Projects
- Service Engagement (i.e. time & material resource augmentation) and Professional Services resources management (eg. Benchmarking, Background Checks, Onboarding & Offboarding Support)
- Other workforce Initiatives - if required, to define, test and implement / enhance systems and tools to improve the e2e Workforce Management Lifecycle of activities and tighten the Governance and Control of the processes
- Technology workforce timesheet administration (via Project Management Tool - Clarity)
- Workforce MIS implementation and generation via various reporting & dashboard tools
- Organisation Chart Design and Maintenance
- Office Space Planning, office restack coordination (occasional weekends work required)
- Misc. process control manual, and policy documents creation and maintenance
Note: The incumbent will be seconded to Bank of Singapore for assignments
- Bachelor degree in relevant fields
- 4 to 6 years work experience, ideally from Financial Industry's O&T Business Management or PMO functions (prior experience in private banking domain would be a plus)
- Advance Microsoft Office skill (inclusive of Excel VBA programming), and proven ability in building dashboard reports (preferably via MS PowerBI tool. Experience with Qlikview would be a plus)
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with diverse culture
- Able to adapt to changing demand & priority of work
- Good analytical skills, positive attitude, proven quick learner with great attention to detail
- Self-motivated & self-starter. Demonstrated ability working independently with minimum supervision
- Analytical, flexible, team-oriented, with good interpersonal and follow up skills