- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 23 Jan 18
O&T Financial Control - Financial Analyst
O&T Financial Control - Financial AnalystAbout OCBC
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
Our community of game changers at OCBC builds for the future; think Ambitious goals, act with a strong Belief and execute with Courage and agility to drive impact. These ABCs sit at the center of our culture of change and innovation. Be a Financial Controller at OCBC, and join our community of game changers.
What you'll do
You will be a key member of the team responsible for:
- Ensure that project expenses are tracked and reported accurately and on a timely basis.
- Ensure that financial reports are extracted and prepared on a timely basis.
- Provide support to project managers / IT for project related financials.
- Assist in financial analysis and management reporting on project financials.
- Assist with flow of project related documents.
- Assist in process improvement/system automation
What you'll bring
- Relevant experience/ professional qualification in Accountancy, Finance, IT or equivalent.
- High proficiency in Excel
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, proactive, meticulous, tenacious and have a flair for numbers
- Able to multi-task and must be hands-on
- Ability to focus on high quality work while under pressure to meet tight timelines
- Team player and ability to work independently