O&T Agency Lending Middle Office Controls Senior Analyst
The Agency Lending Middle Office Controls Senior Analyst is responsible for processing Agency Lending transactions originating from trading desks and managing risk within the Agency Lending Operations team. The overall objective of this role is to facilitate the settlement and Control of client securities Lending transactions and to support a robust Control environment in the team from both a day to day perspective and in support of wider reaching initiatives. Responsibilities:
- Expand the effective usage of Compare tools Equilend and Pirum to enhance the Agency Securities Lending Control environment.
- Daily management of core reconciliations both internally and externally.
- MIS Reporting including daily and monthly items and escalation of ageing items.
- Manage Stock and Cash exceptions and market and Client interest claim exposure for the team.
- Daily Management and control of restriction requests.
- Static maintenance to ensure system is updated at all times.
- Provide direction and management of Audit requirements and ensure team adherence.
- On-boarding new securities lending clients where applicable
- Maintain a pristine controls environment.
- Support for continued process improvement while maintaining high standards of work.
- Support project initiatives where applicable especially onboarding of New Operating system for the next 18 months
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Fundamental understanding of Securities products
- Proven ability to perform various concurrent activities/projects in a high-risk environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of excel
- Bachelor's Degree/University degree or equivalent experience in Business, Accounting, or Finance
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
- Previous experience useful within the securities industry and dealing with clients
- Strong knowledge of PC-based and mainframe computer systems
- Good Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of writing macros and use of Access database beneficial
- Experience in conducting/managing systems UAT
- Knowledge of equities, fixed income and other financial instruments (e.g., repos, tri-party repos, letters of credit, loan documentation, etc.) would be beneficial
- Good team player
- Good oral and written communication
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Securities and Derivatives Processing Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting