OAT Digital Team Lead, Trade Product Management - Global Transaction Services (GTS)
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is one of Asia's leading banks with over 9 million customers in 18 markets. We have a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth - Southeast Asia, Greater China and South Asia. To continue staying at the forefront of the industry, we have been using digital technology and innovation to extend our reach and enhance our efficiencies.
In a first for a Singapore and Asian bank, DBS Bank has overtaken larger, more established banks to be named Best Bank in the World. The prestigious top award was conferred to DBS by Global Finance in its World's Best Global Banks 2018 Awards. DBS was also named the 'World's Best Digital Bank' in 2016 and 2018 and the 'World's Best SME Bank' in 2018 by Euromoney. The bank has also been named "Safest Bank in Asia" by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017. We dedicate our progress over the years to each and every one of our customers and employees in the region. Your belief in DBS inspires us to continuously lead the way and shape the future of banking in Asia. Business Function
Global Transaction Services (GTS) is a product group tasked with the management and sales of Cash Management, Trade Finance, Securities & Fiduciary products and services to our institutional clients. We aspire to be recognized by our clients and competitors as one of the top GTS providers in our key markets in Asia. This can be achieved through an ongoing process of enhancing our product capabilities and rolling them out across the region efficiently.
Leading global banks have realised that transaction services are a significant driver of value for wholesale banking. Transactional banking solutions continue to drive some of the highest levels of client advocacy, 'stickiness' and cross-sell opportunities of any wholesale banking solutions.
For the last few years, we in DBS have been competing against the bigger global players across a wide range of products and geographies. We have had incredible wins, pitches and wonderful customer stories to tell. Now however, it's time for us to out run all our competition across cash, trade, open account range of solutions. It's time to ask our customers to commit to us as their core bank. It's time to build trust with them not just across our GTS business but across the whole DBS suite of solutions. Key Accountability
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement strategic digital product initiatives/solutions, platform or external partnerships to ensure successful commercialization of OAT products and initiatives;
- Identify revenue growth opportunities/trends within existing product offerings as well as expand product offerings in the OAT space;
- To be an effective OAT champion and take the lead in engaging, providing guidance and supporting the in-country teams to achieve OAT budgets;
- Provide support in structuring and solutioning to ensure successful implementation and replication of customized, regional OAT digital solutions.
- Lead engagement with in-country teams to ensure successful commercialization of the OAT digital strategy, initiatives and partnerships;
- Support on delivering comprehensive solutioning and structuring support for complex and regional OAT digital solutions and partner GTS Sales and IBG RMs closely on the strategy implementation;
- Liaise with RMs to engage anchor large corporations with an end objective of identifying, capturing & tapping on the available opportunities in the overall supply chain;
- Formulate and implement product initiatives regionally to achieve accelerated growth as well as harmonization of policies and processes;
- Leading practitioner in the Digital space with hands-on experience in product, product sales, and/or management, relationship management;
- Ability to conceptualize and execute strategic product initiatives independently;
- Proven experience in the development and launch of a Digital product/solution strategy, roadmap and execution;
- Ability to think strategically on the products/services that can be jointly created with target industry partners;
- Keen awareness of the OAT industry, with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in OAT business;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Highly adaptable, self-starter, ability to deal with ambiguity, thrives in fast-moving and high-growth environments.