Capgemini Singapore is hiring Notes/Domino developer. We require hands on experience with Notes/Domino 8.5 or 9 application development. Notes/Domino is used to implement databases, workflows and even web based applications. Those applications are intended to answer either our customers' or our own needs. The developer will maintain, fix and improve existing applications. This includes design, research, and problem-solving.
- Experience with Java 1.2 (or later) development.
- Experience with Domino security to include access control lists.
- Experience with xPages preferred.
- Experience of web technologies (XML, JSON, AJAX).
- Experience in developing applications involving large numbers of documents without affecting application performance.
- 4 years application development experience with Lotus Notes/Domino.
- Certified Lotus Professional or equivalent work experience.
- Good documentation experience.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and continuous quality improvement.
- Good user interface skills.
- Self-starter and ability to work as part of team.