Non Financial Regulatory Reporting Analyst (Contract)
- Jun 09, 2021
- S$5-9k pm
My client, a well-known international bank is looking to hire a non financial regulatory reporting analyst for its operations team.
Non Financial Regulatory Reporting Analyst (contract - highly extendable/convertible)
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a leading international bank currently looking for a 6 month contractor to join their Global Technology & Operations team to govern and manage operational risk and controls across various Technology, Banking and Markets operations units in Asia Pacific.
- Direct involvement in the end-to-end preparation of the regulatory reporting reports across various countries, e,g, Singapore, Japan and Taiwan.
- Partner with front line units to manage and execute quality assurance test of their regulatory reports and controls environment utilizing processes, tools and templates
- Documenting the business logic, and designing test plans for regulatory reports
- Partnering with India testing team to resolve issues arising from QA testing carried out by them
- Working with report owners to create action plans to address gaps in a timely way
- Ensuring that the regional governance model operates as designed including regional governance meetings with key stakeholders, the provision of metrics and reporting and tracking of issues
- Developing and producing metrics and analytics on regulatory reporting issues and testing results
- Provide Regulatory Reporting Risk subject matter expertise for Technology & Operations areas
- Develop and maintain relationships with Business, Operations, Technology, Audit, Compliance and other Control groups and Stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills & qualifications:
- Experience of regulatory reporting processes - ideally involving testing or quality assurance of regulatory reports
- Relevant experience in banking, operations, business controls or risk management, internal audit or compliance testing
- Understanding of Banking & Markets products, services, and platforms
- Experience in analyzing and documenting business processes, and developing solutions
- Attention to detail
- Proven relationship management / engagementskills and ability to communicate effectively with different audiences
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships at all levels
- Ability to work within a team environment and to adhere to strict deadlines
- Critical thinking/analytical skills, challenge mindset
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.