Non Bank FI Relationship Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 24 Jan 18 2018-01-24
Our client is one of the large international banks with approximately $175 billion of assets. They are expanding their FI business across the region and keen to hire a Non Bank FI VP/Director for their team.
The position is FI Relationship Management role in the Corporate & Investment Bank with an emphasis on business development and market leadership.
The role is responsible for:
- generating new business opportunities
- managing existing relationships
- representing the bank in South East Asia with their FI client segment (Banks & Non-Bank FIs)
This position requires an experienced, capable and qualified relationship manager to drive business as per directions and guidance given by the Head of FI for the SE Asia region.
- Initiate and maintain dialogue with FI clients in Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia and Vietnam and with new prospects to generate on-going business opportunities.
- Prepare Account plans for key customers and deliver on the initiatives
- Work closely with Product partners (GTB; Corporate Finance; and Global Markets). Where needed work with the product teams to customize existing products to meet customer needs.
- Collaborate with Credit team on analysis, structuring, negotiation, and documentation of credit requests.
- Work closely with Operations Department to ensure quality service to customers
- Provide regular and high quality MIS to FI Head for SE Asia
- Post graduate degree with at least 15 years with a large bank and at least 5 years covering FI's in sales / marketing roles, preferably regional experience.
- Prior experience in Non-Bank FI vertical with an international bank is preferred.
- Strong abilities in financial services sales and business development
- Excellent relationship skills to develop mid-level relationships and with senior stakeholders internally.
- Has good FI credit knowledge and is familiar with credit processes in banks.