Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with Commodities Trading House to hire a Non-Ferrous Metals Trader to join the commercial team in Singapore.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for physical / derivative trading of non-ferrous metals across the Chinese, UK and US markets.
- Establish and maintain relationships with brokers, banks, counterparties and clients to support the growth of the Chinese markets.
- Prepare and analyse relevant market information to ensure the company remains competitive.
- Daily preparation of trading records, P&L and risk reporting for trading, finance, operations and senior management.
- Reports into Head of Trading
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years+ experience trading non-ferrous metals including aluminium, copper, lead, tin or zinc.
- Good experience working on the London Metals Exchange and the Shanghai Futures Exchange.
- Bilingual: English and Mandarin
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Located in Singapore