New Payment Flows Manager
About the Role
The Strategy team plays a pivotal role in SWIFT by partnering with leadership to enable the company vision through multifaceted approach. The mission of the team is to build on SWIFT's solid foundation as an industry co-operative to further benefit the global community with unrivalled security and the right levels of risk and control.
We are looking for a person that is passionate about payments and understands the new trends and shift in market dynamics that are shaping the future of our industry. Creating both challenges and opportunities for the SWIFT community.
Working with a team of payment strategists to define and drive our strategy to enable the SWIFT community to enter new payment flows and use cases through its platform, you will have a unique opportunity to expand your reach in terms of knowledge, network and build your expertise through SWIFT's strategy and business. What to expect
What will make you successful:
- Be the champion of our new payment flows vision
- Understand industry dynamics and SWIFT's ecosystem, develop a view on how to enter high growth segments and use cases (e.g. low value cross-border transfers B2B and P2P; e-commerce B2B and C2B)
- Work in collaboration with the broader Strategy team, and other areas within SWIFT, to ensure alignment and to incorporate the voice of the customer into the development of such view
- Develop a blueprint for each new segment/use case that provides SWIFT and its ecosystem the opportunity to become more relevant in those segments
- Be a thought leader in the payments space; engage in strategic discussions with our customers and the market
- Assess why and how the SWIFT strategy should continue to evolve in order to expand its usage by the community for new segments
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related studies
- 10 years or more working experience, at least 5 years of which from Payments (wholesale, retail, etc.)
- Strategic thinker; ability to see the big picture and identify SWIFT's role
- Analytical; able to absorb data/information and translate that into strategic business opportunities
- Autonomous, driven, with strong ability to quickly adapt and respond to change.
- Customer oriented and quality mindset - we continually strive to deliver true customer value.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written); other languages are a plus.
- Communicate effectively complex and critical messages to a wide range of audiences
- You are an inspiration and you show energy & passion
- You think big (but you also appreciate small improvements)
- You achieve the best result by empowering and giving teams responsibility, but at the same time you know how to "excite", challenge and keep the team on their toes
- You stimulate people to really achieve
- You are a role model in giving feedback
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review Linkedin profiles of the people from the list below:
Ignacio Blanco - Global Head of New Payment Flows Strategy
Edward Phelps - Strategy, New Payment Flows & FX
Polly Ip - APAC Recruiter What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.