New Business Automation, Analyst(1-year contract)
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for Underwriting Automation, to carry out effective testing and development, in support of the AIA in-house Digital Underwriting solutions
Main area of responsibility in Underwriting Automation, to carry out effective testing and development support of the AIA in-house Digital Underwriting solution.
- Ensure quality of UAT test plan
- Adopt best practices in the execution of testing within scope and timeline.
- Maintain proper testing documentation.
- Learning basic rules engine development & configuration as a user.
- Monitor and track production issues, follow through to complete resolution.
- Support statistics for reporting and data analytics for enhancement opportunities.
- Joint ownership of the AIA SG rule base and future data models as part of the UW Automation Team.
- Collaboration with a multi-disciplinary project team.
- Provide auxiliary support on Underwriting Automation Team responsibilities.
- Support the continuous pursuit of increased operational efficiency, STP and improved customer experience.
Involvement in the related activities of the Underwriting function and department (New Business) as part of the wider Digital Team.
- Support and assist in end-to-end reviews and enhancements.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.