Network Services – Operations Service Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 16 Dec 17
Do you have a desire to achieve excellence? Are you at your best when leading a 24x7 critical support function? Are you a natural leader? We're looking for someone like that to:
– manage the performance of services to internal and external clients and ensure service levels are achieved or exceeded
– effectively monitor, control and support service delivery, ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are followed
– drive the delivery of a world class incident management service, ensuring timely incident resolution
– apply your expertise to drive problem management, continual improvement and service excellence
– provide governance for all new services, to assure quality service transition
– build and maintain client relationships both internally and externally
– promote UBS culture and diversity
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the newly formed Next Generation Networks Services team. The Next Generation Network is an automated, standardized, multi-tenant, modern, carrier class network which will enable UBS to serve its customers more efficiently and effectively.
Your role as Operations Service Manager reports to the Global Head of Operations and will contribute to the strategic direction and ongoing support for NGNS Operations.
Your experience and skills
- min. at least 8 years' experience in Technology, with an additional 3 years+ in a finance related function
- excellent analytics, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- experience working in heavily regulated environments, preferably in the finance sector
- ability to translate strategic plans into specific objectives and execute project plans to achieve objectives
- experience of Global Financial Markets including Banking and/or Exchange businesses
- strong financial management skills in budgeting, forecasting, and cost control
- able to take personal ownership for issues and drive remediation
- proactive and independent working style with a strong drive to learn and succeed
- strong written and verbal communication skills
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.