• Perform change request across all network technologies based on new design standards and business requirements.
• Provide network fault investigation, troubleshooting, resolution, recovery and root cause analysis.
• Review and implement complex changes and device upgrades in critical environments.
• Deliver and implement network projects according to Bank standards and requirements.
• Update all project stakeholders on the project status and progress. Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) required.
• Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE) preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience, with 2 years in supporting banking environment.
• Practical knowledge & hands-on experiences in implementing network architecture and components including switches, routers, wireless, firewalls, VPNs and security gateways.
• Strong implementation knowledge of the following protocols: OSPF, BGP, IPSec, GRE and STP.
• Working knowledge of DNS, DHCP, BIND, wan accelerator, server load balancing is preferred.
• Experience in monitoring, tuning and scripting languages is a plus
• Proven ability to operate under pressure and meet challenging deadlines with minimum supervision.