- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- BeathChapman , EA Licence No: 16S8112
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Regional Role Part of a Global roll out For highly ambitious young professionals with a hunger to learn
An international insurance organisation is having a exciting global infrastructure roll out. Their regional team is seeking for a network engineer to be part of the roll out. To suceed in this role, individual need to have a good hands on experience with network and comfortable working with senior stakeholders. In return, you can expect to work in a motivating environment.
- Maintain and values add to the existing networking environments.
- Monitor network performance, troubleshooting network problems and optimize network performance.
- Secure networking systems by enforcing policies and processes.
- Creating and Maintaining Network documentations.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support to local network support.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Be a team player and able to work independently.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Network Lead.
Skills / Experience:
- Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of Networking experience with switching, routing, VOIP and wireless.
- Experience with WAN Acceleration technologies.
- Experience with virtual networking environment.
- Able to work within schedules and meeting deadlines.
- Ensuring a positive, pro-active and “can do” attitude.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number JS/AWNA-757215/AH.
Reg No. R1652932
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112