- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 21 Feb 19
Our client, an IT Security MNC is looking for a developer to assist with the creation and optimization of existing codes and scripts in Netsuite. Other responsibilities will include requirements gathering, solutioning, architecture development, testing and deployment- including documentation training and support of solutions.
- Develop, test and deploy customizations and new functionality depending on business needs
- Participate in workflow planning to streamline business operations.
- Function as subject matter expert on functionality and code-level detail, providing pre and post implementation technical support.
- Keeping updated of new NetSuite features and functionality
- Upkeep documentation on processes, configurations and development changes.
- Working with other development teams, test and deploy customizations/new functionalities.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to determine
- Participate in full SDLC cycle, including documentation and maintenance of software functionalities.
- Bachelor's of Computer Science or equivalent with 3-7 years of development experience with Netsuite.
- Good communication skills with ability to adopt consultative approach.
- Might be required to travel.
- Knowledge of CRM solutions, Customer Relationship Management, Salesforce or exposure to IT Security domain a plus.
Interested candidates may apply directly or alternatively send an email to Benjamin Neo at email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA No: 11C5502
Neo Kai Xuan Benjamin
Reg No: R1659873