.Net Developer (Full Stack)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
We seek a motivated and skilled Team Player - .NET (C#), MVC, WCF, REST, SQL Server, UI/IX, JS, BootStrap and Web Technologies to join our Business Process & Collaboration team This is an exciting opportunity for a talented team-player to join a technology team that is responsible of a portfolio of solutions for various business lines (Risk, Finance, Compliance, Market Risk, Trade Finance, Operations) of the bank, design, develop and document solutions. Guaranty the alignment between users' needs and products delivered (in-house solutions). Within a fully integrated team in Singapore, you will intervene during the entire project life cycle.
Who we are
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects.
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications,
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
In close interaction with the project stakeholders, you will be responsible to
- Participate in .Net/MVC solution design and implementation
- Design, develop & deliver fully tested source code complying with quality indicators objectives
- Maintain a high standard of delivery quality
- Interact with business analysts in order to provide business focused solutions
- Interact with architects to ensure good design and code quality
- Analyze, design, implement and integrate functional requirements in the solutions
- Elaborate Project Documentations (Design documents, Deployment guide, Release notes)
- Provide level 2 and 3 support
- Apply configuration management plan
- Diagnose & resolve application/configuration/code level technical issues
- Maintain up-to-date all required documentation and log support activity
- Capability to be force of proposal regarding the continuous improvement (such as “automation testing”, “auto packaging”…)
Qualifications and Profile
This position requires 6+ years of professional development experiences as a senior full stack .Net developer with browser-based Web applications.
- Basic knowledge of SDLC methodology
- Excellent experience with C#, .Net, MVC, WCF
- Must have experience with SOA, Web Service Standards (REST, JSON, SOAP, WSDL)
- Proficient in client side scripting like JQuery or AngularJS framework
- Proven experience in creating responsive web sites using Bootstrap framework
- Strong understanding of UIX, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Good working experience in IIS, Enterprise Library and T-SQL Stored Procedures.
- Strong understanding of TFS 2015
Nice to have
- Experience in SharePoint 2010 development
- Experience in K2 workflows development
- Hands on knowledge in MSBI reporting technologies (SSIS, SSRS)
- Knowledge of JSHint, Grunt, Bower, Rundeck
- NuGet, Git
- Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- Proactive style of working
- Strong communication (written & verbal) and organizational skills
- Strong desire to keep abreast of emerging technologies
- Good appetite for innovation
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision
- Understanding and respect of cultural diversity
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.