Antaes is looking for a .Net Developer to join our IT Business Unit in Singapore.
Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 200 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency, and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
- Contribute to IT projects in the banking industry for Antaes clients
- Participate in ASP.Net solution design and implementation
- Getting exposure and involvement in existing BI Projects
- Design & Develop solutions based on requirements
- Maintain a high standard of delivery quality
- Interact with business analysts in order to provide business focused solutions
- Interact with architects to ensure good design and code quality
- Elaborate project documentations (Design documents, deployment guide, unit tests…)
- Interact and provide reporting to project managers
- Provide level 2 and 3 support
- Diagnose & resolve application/configuration/code level technical issues
- Maintain up-to-date all required documentation and log support activity
- Contribute to the promotion of Antaes services on top of assistance provided to clients
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 2 years of development experience with C#, .Net, WCF, MVC/Web API, ASP.Net
- Developed responsive web sites using Bootstrap framework
- Hands on knowledge in SQL Server (2014 - 2017), SSIS, SSRS, including physical data model, stored procedures, functions, indexes, performance tuning and understand execution plans
- Strong understanding of Team foundation server
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience in SharePoint 2010/2013 development
- Experience using SSAS, Experience in writing MDX queries, DAX queries.
- Knowledge on any CMS tools
- JSHint, Grunt, Bower
- NuGet, Git
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good appetite for innovation
- Proactive style of working
- Team player mindset
- Understanding and respect cultural diversity
- Singaporeans and PRs will only be considered