NTU WMI programme - WPM
The Graduate Associate - Retail Banking (Management) Programme is for degree holders. Designed to build a pipeline of future leaders for the sales and service tracks of the retail banking business, staff who perform well can fast-track their careers to take on management roles as Branch Business Banking Managers or Branch Service Managers at the end of the programme. The programme comprises in-depth training on product sales, customer service, processes, systems as well as compliance regulations. Staff will also be mentored throughout the programme. Requirements
- Minimum 2nd Class Honours degree or Masters degree in any discipline from a reputable University / Institution with less than one year of work experience.
- Possess strong leadership qualities as exhibited in their Extra Curricular Activities / business start-ups.
- Consistently pushed themselves to excel and stepped out of their comfort zones.
- Display initiatives and drive.
- Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly adaptable.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Please note that interviews will commence in Q1 20XX.