Brand new Electronic FX Quant Strategist position has arisen with a leading investment bank in Singapore. Strong preference for quants with 2 - 6 years experience with a Masters or PhD in a STEM related subject. Experience with Python is a must, but any additional exposure to C++ or Java, for example, is a plus. You will be joining an impressive front office team consisting of Quants, Strategists + Traders as well as strong exposure to global FX leadership. The team focuses on Market-Making, Algo-Trading, Ultra-Low-Latency and High Frequency Trading with their business strategically driven from Asia.
- Quant analytics and development across all aspects of FX market-making and algo trading
- Maintain/refine existing trading models
- Contribute to SDLC (i.e. idea generation, research, prototyping, analytics, etc.)
- Manage FX related projects
- Stakeholder engagement
- Masters or PhD in STEM related subject
- Strong programming skills in Python OR Java OR C++
- Exposure to large data sets and Machine Learning techniques
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
If you're interested in learning more about this role, team, interview process and their excellent compensation/benefits package, drop me a note at Nina.Hapgood@bahpartners.com today!