- SGD5000 - SGD7000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- iKas International , EA Licence No: 09C4763
- 13 Sep 17
At least 4 years experience in C# coding
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic full stack engineers to join one of our teams. In this position, you will be responsible for the development and support of .NET/C# projects and applications with highest quality and commitment through the entire Software Development Lifecycle. This highly responsible role involves offering state of the art technology solutions that will drive forward Tax Free Shopping and Currency Choice product offerings. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in an agile environment for the market leader in its industry.
What you'll do
- Design and develop scalable .net services and web applications with a focus on performance and high availability.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross- functional team.
- Help us achieve fast release cycles by developing and supporting automated test tools and processes.
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth and gives a rock solid foundation for your career.
Who you are
- You are an expert in writing C# code.
- You are disciplined in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise and you love to teach and coach.
- You deeply care about software quality and you understand what it means to ship high quality code.
- You know and care about software engineering practices like continuous delivery, feature oriented programming and automated testing.
- You know how to build scalable systems and enjoy seeing your code being used by clients all over the world.
- You have good understanding of code optimizations, data structures and algorithms, and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions.
- At least 4 years of experience in developing and creating scalable, high performance .net services and applications.
We are currently looking for engineers to work with
- Develop highly scalable services that can handle high volume of traffic.
- RESTful API development
- Seamless integrations of API's with merchants.
- Security coding standards to handle sensitive credit card data.
- High volume database optimisations, best practices and performance tuning
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a multinational company with excellent training in the latest technologies. If you are qualified, please send your most updated CV to email@example.com. (R1325000)
iKas International (Asia) Pte Ltd is a registered Employment Agency with the Singapore Ministry of Manpower (EA License Number: 09C4763
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only"