NCT - Fixed Term Contract (12 months) - Corporate Access - Global Markets Equities - Singapore
- Permanent, Full time
- Nomura Asia
- 23 May 19
Chaperon corporate and accompany them for investor meeting in Singapore. Gather post NDR feedback from sales and collect invoices from suppliers. Help to prepare & organize GM event taking place in Singapore and other countries. Coordinate with internal & external clients as well as external suppliers.
Nomura is an Asia-based financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership.
- Organize roadshow for Japanese companies coming to Asia whilst working independently to communicate with external and internal clients on roadshow planning and scheduling
- Arrange ground logistics (e.g. ground transportation, hotel booking, restaurant booking and etc) and coordinate meeting schedule with sales team
- Chaperon corporate and accompany them for investor meeting in Singapore
- Gather post NDR feedback from sales and collect invoices from suppliers
- Roadshow support for AEJ companies are also expected
- Help to prepare & organize GM event taking place in Singapore and other countries
- Coordinate with internal & external clients as well as external suppliers
- Arrange ground logistics for Japan & AEJ corporate and external guest speakers
- Onsite assistance to run the event
Key Experience & Skills
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in Corporate Access preferred, but not mandatory. Hospitality industry is also good.
- Proactive, organized and have a positive attitude.
- Able to work independently and coordinate with key stakeholders within the firm
- Able to work long hours during crunch time / pre-events
- Native or fluent Japanese speaker
Regional Disclaimers / Diversity Statement
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.