NBFI / FI Relationship Manager
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- CTBC Bank Co., Ltd
- 23 Mar 18 2018-03-23
To market new Loan, Bond, Treasury, Trade & Liabilities Services business to counterparties in Singapore and in the region. To direct the business focus into areas of activities which are sound, profitable and consistent with the Bank’s overall business objectives.
- Assist the Department Head in meeting the Department’s designated budget
- Solicit, maintain and deepen relationships with non-bank and bank FIs in Singapore & in the region
- Market and secure MLAB mandates for bonds and loans business.
- To grow investor base to facilitate distribution for loans, bonds and trade assets.
- To grow liabilities (deposits) business for the branch.
- To ensure quality and in-depth credit analysis in the application and review of credit limits for obligors.
- Conduct timely periodic reviews of credits extended to counterparties.
- To perform KYC due diligence for all counterparties which Bank has dealings with. Eg, RMA (Swift) relationship, custodian, nostro agents etc
- To coordinate and assist in nostro account opening and maintenance to support the bank and the branch’s operating requirements.
- To coordinate and negotiate ISDA / CSA related agreements with counterparties to facilitate spot and derivative trades.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by supervisors from time to time.
- Proactive and Marketing orientated
- Strong knowledge of Syndicated Loans, FI-trade services etc
- Possess market knowledge, network and experience
- Excellent customers’ relationship management
- Contacts & knowledge in selected NBFI segments would be an advantage
- Sound credit and financial analysis skills
- Good team player
For interested parties, please kindly click on the APPLY button and send us your updated CV with current and expected package